At InterContinental Sydney, we summon some of the best festive parties in town that deliver the perfect recipe for a celebration guests love. With all the trimmings and excitement of a breathtaking soiree, we present a wealth of spaces and experiences, so take a peek and join us on the journey.
The festive season might seem in the distant future, but planning ahead is key for a successful event, so we want to share our incredible offerings to those who want to stay ahead of the curve and book early.
The passionate team at InterContinental Sydney is on hand to ensure your needs are not just met, but your expectations exceeded, with festive celebration packages designed to showcase our award-winning cuisine and venues set to tick every box on your wish-list.
Not only are we home to an array of incredible spaces, we also offer an abundance of extras to ensure your party has that little touch of something special. Explore everything from:
- Custom-designed menus and culinary creations
- Insider experiences with local artists or performers
- Interactive masterclasses
- Clever styling solutions
- Money-can’t-buy exclusives
There are no limits to your creativity with our Tasteful Trends selections. Our forward-thinking, style-savvy team can help transform the ordinary into the extraordinary by incorporating specialised food and beverage solutions into your festive season party. Providing a plethora of creative culinary possibilities, our team can custom-quote almost any idea you summon and provide insider tips for how to wow your guests at the most celebratory time of year.
From sprawling grazing tables piled high with fresh produce to sumptuous seasonal catering, the team can customise a menu to suit your occasion and vision.
Examples of what we can do:
- Christmas-themed menus
- Seasonal grazing tables
- Paleo and organic menus
- Dessert stations
- Custom-designed sweets walls
Celebrate the year’s good tidings in style with InterContinental Sydney’s collection of spectacular reimagined venues, diverse in size and character. Varying from the heritage-listed Treasury Building of 1851 to the penthouse-style Harbour Room, 117 dining’s private degustation dining to Supper Club’s rooftop lounge on level 32, our spaces offering something luxe and unique to cater to everyone.
For the style-savvy with an eye for edge, the Florist pop-up will delight and surprise with its botanic motifs and cool, contemporary touches; and for the exclusive-seekers, wow your guests on the 32nd floor at the Supper Club with its show-stopping panoramic views and world-class atmosphere.
In total, we offer 15 venues each with their own charm and character and different levels of capacity. Explore the full range of available venues here
Elevate your Christmas party to a whole new level with an insider experience, offered exclusively at InterContinental Sydney. From team building masterclasses to an elegant high tea, we offer an array of alternative and innovative experiences to explore as your next Christmas party idea. We offer everything from:
- Interactive cocktail parties – imagine a beautiful private setting featuring live cooking demonstrations by the chefs or dramatic cocktail-making scenes from mixologists and the bar-tending team. You can watch the chefs cooking your food right before your eyes and enjoy the delicacies on the spot – the ultimate culinary experience.
- Decadent dinner parties – offered within the exclusive walls of our award-winning fine diner 117 dining, treat your staff to a culinary experiences to remember. Suitable for smaller groups and exclusive hire of the venue is available. Dine over world-class fare, with a stellar wine list in a beautiful setting.
- Elegant High Tea – this idea is great for a refined and elegant day out with the staff – and it is also completely unique. Our High Tea is a great daytime party option while still being fun and fabulous. Usually run over one and a half to two hours, this could be your prelude before heading on to dinner or drinks.
- Team building masterclasses – our masterclasses include anything from cooking to cocktail-making with our incredible chefs and mixologists. Join us for a gnocchi-making class with Head Chef Luke Fernley or ultimate dessert masterclass with our Head of Pastry Simon Veauvy.
For further information or to make an enquiry, please contact our meeting and events team:
T: +612 9240 1202