Night With The Stars: A Luxury Cinema and Club Experience
Why not spoil yourself, or someone special, with the ultimate night out this summer. InterContinental Sydney has partnered with the iconic St.George OpenAir Cinema to create an exclusive and luxurious accommodation experience. Designed to enhance the summer cinema ritual into a truly memorable escape, the aptly named “Night with the Stars” package includes:
- Luxury accommodation at InterContinental Sydney
- Two tickets to the evening’s screening at St.George OpenAir Cinema
- Access to the award-winning Club InterContinental lounge and its exclusive Club benefits atop the level 32 rooftop terrace
Floating 32 floors above Sydney’s sparkling Harbour, overlooking the Sydney Harbour Bridge & Sydney Opera House, Club InterContinental is an experience in itself. Boasting the cities only wrap-around rooftop balcony, you will feel like royalty as you indulge in twilight cocktails & canapés, deluxe buffet breakfast, and all day light refreshments.
In what has become an annual cult attraction, the outdoor cinema spectacular at Mrs Macquaries Point is famed for selling out each year. To sure you are part of the experience, your “Night with the Stars” will give you access to your choice of more than a dozen premieres and previews. To book your summer escape, start here:
- Search for the perfect film from more than a dozen premieres from 7th January to 22nd February here.
- Click through to the InterContinental page here and click the “BOOK NOW” button on the top right of page to open the drop down menu.
- Select your preferred date to complete your summer package.
- You will receive confirmation once booked. Your tickets will be reserved and available to collect at the box office at Mrs Macquaries Point on the evening of your film.
To learn more about St.George OpenAir Cinema, and to view this season’s program, please visit stgeorgeopenair.com.au
To learn more about Club InterContinental click here.
*Subject to availability, conditions apply. Must be booked at least 48 hours in advance and pre-payment is required at time of booking. No cancellations or amendments. Cinema tickets are sold on behalf of St.George OpenAir Cinema. InterContinental Sydney is not liable for any issues arising from the screening (EG Cancellation of screening due to bad weather). The screening will take place the evening of the first night’s accommodation from 6.30pm.